North Alabama is rapidly growing, which has translated into many business opportunities. If you are interested in starting a business, let one of our attorney’s help you form the proper entity.
In conjunction with your accountant, we can advise you whether you need a partnership, a corporation or a limited liability entity. The proper choice will not only limit your liability, but can also provide needed tax relief.
Our attorneys represent and advise clients in all types of corporate matters, including:
- Assisting clients in the formation and structuring of corporations
- Forming and structuring other business entities, such as limited liability companies and general and limited partnerships
- Providing general advice across a wide range of general corporate issues, including maintenance of minutes and records, foreign qualification issues, board and shareholder meetings, and corporate governance issues
- Representing special entities, such as non-profit corporations and associations, professional corporations and limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships
- Advising directors, officers and other managers as to their duties and liabilities
- Drafting and reviewing various business and commercial contracts;
- Generally advising clients as to the corporate law implications of their business transactions.